Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Our first Snow and it's only September!

Yep, it's crazy stuff! We've been told that it can snow this early, but everyone even people that live here are shocked when it does cause it's so super early for it to snow. I'm hoping it's a good sign that it's going to be a AWESOME year for snow. The last two Christmas I got skis and ski boots and have only used them twice so I'm looking forward to putting them to more use this year! The boys were so excited it was snowing! I can't wait till it really snows alot then they'll really be shocked! Totally looking forward to a white christmas! Kaitin's little hands and face were freezing but I couldn't get he him to come inside. He asked, mom can we make snowballs and have a snowball fight! He's totally ready for the snow, snowball fights, snowmen, hot chocolate. As am I, I love dressing for the cold weather and then when your freezing and you walk into a warm house or drinking something hot when it's freezing makes your drink taste so much better. Bring on the snow!






Will add videos at some point! I'm so behind on all of this!

No comments: