Monday, February 1, 2010

Our 6th Anniversary


On Sunday Grant and I Celebrate our 6th Anniversary! Wow I can't believe it's been that long since we've been married. But then I count how many kids I have and yep has to be 6 yrs now, LOL! We both feel so Blessed to have each other and to have our three little boys. We couldn't be more happier with how our lives have turned out. I always wondered in the beginning what 5 yrs later or 6yrs later and so on would be like. With each year we're more and more happy with how our lives have turned out. We have some really happy memories which we Cherish and we've had some sad memories with which have made us stronger as individuals and as Best Friends. Looking forward to spending many many more years with each other. I


We Celebrated with our three boys this year and went to a place called the Melting Pot it's a fondue restaurant. The boys thought it was alot of fun to dress nice and go eat somewhere nice. It made them feel pretty special.


Gavin enjoying some bread and Koen some salad!

The boys always eat way faster than us, so here their watching a movie on daddy's phone.

Our view!

This picture makes me so happy yet so sad to see how fast my boys have grown!

I thought I would add that Grant has accomplished alot in the past year. Like I've said before in the beginning I wondered how our lives would be well I also wondered how long it would take Grant to pick up his contact stuff or to hang his towel up, etc. Well in the past year he's figured out that hanging his towel makes for a very happy wife. Or dumping the extra liguid out of his contact case so it doesn't spill all over his wife or his wife's stuff make for a very happy wife as well. He says he's made it his 2010 New Year's resolution to learn how to pick up his dirty clothes from the side of the bed and to pick up and put away more than just his contact case. He's learning very well! Very proud of you honey! LOL! Just thought I would add that info! I'm sure there's a list of things I've learn too! The joys of marriage!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Glad to know things at this moment are going smooth. Know life will always have many bumps. Its how we handle them. I think you are doing a great job. Joan Stewart