Monday, April 12, 2010

Sleeping Boy

Gavin, this is kid is let me tell you so much fun! Even though he can be my most challenging child with his strong will. He's also my most Lovable one. He thinks he's as BIG as his brothers and always try to do it better. He's really started talking lately in sentence and down right conversation. He also loves to copy everything somebody says from "Kaitin I told you not to do that and now your trouble", to "don't hit the table or mommy be very mad at you". All in his own little voice. Let me tell you I LOVE this boy and so very glad God knew better than me and gave him to me. It really is GREAT having three boys! They really love each other and really never want to be apart and when they start playing something they can play for hours doing just that one thing. What can I say I'm one Blessed Mama!

Thought about it but then....

Decided this was much better!


Kaitin and Koen thought daddy need some sand in his hair while he was sleeping!

No comments: