Monday, June 29, 2009

Kaitin's swimming!

Yesterday we spent about 2 hours at the pool, with this crazy hot weather it was so nice to cool off. One of the good things about living back here in this small townhouse is the pool. It's there whenever we want to use it. Let me tell you we do, were out there about everyday. The boys are just loving it and are becoming better swimmers everyday. Kaitin and Gavin both LOVE the water, Koen isn't to fond of it. He spends more time on the side of the pool relaxing in the shade. Which isn't a bad thing with his fair skin! But at the start of the summer I thought oh Kaitin will for sure be swimming by next summer. He is totally surprising me! Yesterday he just took off his floaties and jump right it in. He still scares me though so I stay close by. But my guess is I won't be able to get him to put them back on. I asked him today if he was going to wear them and he was like NO, and told me that he was going to swim in the deep end too. So now I have to keep a much closer eye on him but am so so so PROUD of him. Little Gavin loves the water too and is getting braver about swimming in the pool by himself with the arm floaties on. Hopefully by the end of the summer he'll be jumping and swimming all over (with the floaties of course) Kaitin informed me that I need to video him swimming with out his floaties so stay tuned for that. Here's my sweet boys!




No comments: