Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Moving Update!

We have been so BLESSED with everything that has gone into this relocating back to CO. I truly believe we are meant to move there and that it's God's plan for us. It's gone so easily and smoothly from everything with Grant getting the job to finding the ideal neighborhood and perfect house for our family. The moving date tentatively is the 25th with Grant starting his new job on Aug 1st. Right now it feels like the 25th is so far away cause we are all so very EXCITED! But I'm sure with everything from packing, to spending some time with the friends we've made out here, to driving back there. It will probably be a fast four weeks. I thought I was going to hate having to pack everything up again. Since it's only been 4 months since I've done it last. But I actually am ready to start packing now in hopes it will help the 4 weeks go by even faster. LOL! As you can tell I am very excited! Here's some pictures of our new house and what they call the grange. The boys are going to want to live at the grange all the time I'm sure.

You'll have to click on this link to see the pics of the house:
Obeo | Leading Virtual Home Tours Provider

Shared via AddThis


PoolThe Grange Cultural Arts Center

No comments: