Saturday, December 26, 2009

Our Christmas Eve!

Christmas eve was pretty lax in our house with everything that has gone in the last week. I literally hadn't wrap a single gift! But we made sugar cookies for Santa and the boys got their Christmas eve pj's. I think the boys feel asleep in record in excitement for santa to come and then my job of wrapping started. While wrapping all these I was wishing that santa was really real! LOL!



He thought it was fun until he realized how dirty he was!

Koen still isn't feeling to well!













Putting the cookies, milk and carrots out for Santa

Grant had to test drive it to make it sure it safe for Gavin!

Santa finally made the stop at our house!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love Gavin's expression as he looks into Koen's mug, very mischievous! I'm so glad you were able to be home for Christmas! I hope 2010 is your best year yet! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!