Monday, December 7, 2009

Our Christmas Tree!

The day of decorating the tree didn't quite goes as I had planned cause I woke up very sick that morning. So I took my tylenol cold and slept a couple more hours and woke up to Kaitin going "mommy I really want you wake up, lets decorate the tree" What is a mama gunna say to that! So I sucked it up and we went at it! It's not completely finish cause I haven't been able to go out and get all the stuff I need to fill it in! But here's the start of our christmas decorating!

Started it off with some yummy, Hot chocolate!

He was pretty excited about what he found in the mug!

Kaitin said "Mom I need two candy canes so the reindeer has his antlers" am i gunna tell the kid NO "HECK NO"! :)


I think he was getting sick!



This is what sick people look like putting on 1200 christmas lights!


All them holding their very first ornaments!


This is Koen's Baby's First Christmas ornament!


When you get a tree right out of the forest it has lots and lots of character. It's a very rustic looking tree! I can't wait till I can get to the Michaels and get the few things more, I want for it! Stay tuned!

No comments: