Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day

Mama's Day was a good and relaxing day. It was a GREAT day to just enjoy my boys and eat yummy food. Grant made me barbecue pork ribs, corn on the cob, potato salad and yummy brownie Carmel desert. Yes I gain at least 5 pounds!

I didn't get any pictures cause I actually had a cold and didn't feel all to well! Here's a cute story though that I want to remember. Kaitin came running upstairs while I was getting ready for the day and was like Happy Mother's Day mama. He said want do you want me to buy you and I was like oh, he was like maybe a toy. I laughed and was like I bet you would like that huh, so he got this look that he was really trying to think of something and then he was like a purse you would really like a purse. Then on our way to have donuts for breakfast he was was telling Koen how daddy was going to take him to buy a purse for mommy and wanted to know what Koen wanted to get me. Koen was like I wanna buy her something pink. It was so cute! Then they all decided that Kaitin was going to buy me a purse, Koen a necklace and Gavin a ring.

I LOVE my boys so much and couldn't be more happy to call myself their mama. They truly are just so AMAZING and make me so proud everyday! Being a mama is one of the best and most rewarding job in the WORLD! I'm one LUCKY mama. Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's day and felt Blessed to call yourself a mama.

Grant also got my pictures hung up for me! My house is just about all put together and finished. Of course though this is me were talking about and if you ask Grant I'll always have something for him to hang. I guess I still have the office to do too.

No comments: