Monday, September 20, 2010

Miracle Party

Saturday was Koen's Miracle party. It's a party they throw every year for cancer patience. It was our first year since last year he was still going through chemo and wasn't up to that much partying. I was totally bummed though when about 3:00 that afternoon I started feeling sick but went ahead and got ready and thought oh I can do this. Well then with in the first hour of the party Kaitin started complaining that his head hurt. So Kaitin and I went ahead and went back to the hotel room and sleep. Grant and the boys had lots of fun though. From the bounce house, Limo rides, dancing, cookies and cupcakes. Hopefully next year we'll all make it trough the whole party. So this means once again I got very few pictures of my boys all dressed in their tux.





No comments: