Saturday, September 25, 2010

Skydiving












Falling out of a airplane is AMAZING! It's a crazy feeling! Grant surprised me with going a week or so ago. It was pretty exciting that he change his mind and let me do it. In the past when we had talked about it he always said he probably wouldn't let me considering we have three boys. But he just decided one day it was time to surprise me with something fun and exciting so we went skydiving. Once I hit the ground I wanted to go right back up. Can't wait till next time, Grant and I are going to take the class to jump alone and not have to have someone on our back for the jump. Everyone should at least try it once in their life time. It's truly amazing! There's a moment in the sky when time literally feels like it stops and your just sitting in the sky. I also have a video but I have to figure out how to get on my computer before I can upload it anywhere, so I guess if you want to see it them you'll have to come see me.

No comments: