Monday, April 13, 2009

Our Easter Weekend!

Isn't he the cutest thing ever!
Not sure if he really wants Breakfast!

Can you tell he was starting to not feel well!

Okay, so our Easter weekend didn't quite turn out as I wish it would have. You know how I was saying that Gavin was either teething or sick. Well he for sure was sick cause Kaitin and Koen both came down with it on Friday after their naps. So no egg hunting or church in their cute new shirts happened. They did wake up on Sunday morning with enough energy to find their Easter basket and see what was in it. Then they were back to the couch to sleep and watch toons. We did take a really nice 2 and half mile walk though. When I would ask the boys if there was something they need or wanted all they would say is they wanted to go Bye Bye. Well with them running a really high fever and feeling the way they were that wasn't going to happen. So we took a nice walk since the weather was so GREAT. And since my WONDERFUL friend Sara let me barrow her AWESOME Bob stroller (which I might never return, LOL Just Kidding!) I was totally upto a nice long walk. We did make it to a baseball game on Friday which turned out kinda fun, it was a little chilly for the boys so they were alittle fussy and like I said starting to get sick. Hope you all had a Wonderful and Blessed Easter!

No comments: