Friday, May 8, 2009

Greens for LIFE!





So we started drinking our greens again. We used to do them everyday but I just got lazy and stopped. But with all this sickness going threw us I'm hoping to stop it and prevent anymore by starting our greens again. Even though their pretty gross to most people, my boys LOVE them. They want them more than once a day! They aren't bad for me this time around also! Hopefully we'll all be a 110% again soon! I pray! Hope you all have a GREAT amazing weekend and Happy Happy Mothers Day!

2 comments:

Karlissa's Page said...

Ahhh....They look so worn out! I love the one of Koe:) Hope you guys start feeling better! Give the boys hugs and kisses...Love you!

Karlissa's Page said...

Ahhh....They look so worn out:( I love the one picture of Koe:) Hope you all get to feeling better! give the boys hugs and kisses! Love you