Monday, May 18, 2009

Potty Training!


Gavin is Potty Training again! He's 21 and a half months old. So right in between Kaitin and Koen. He kinda started on Thursday, he wanted to do poop in the toilet on Thursday morning so he did and I put underwear on him. But put a diaper on him later that day. Well then Friday he wanted to poop in the toilet again so he did and we put underwear on him again. Only this time I was like were going for it! Hasn't had a diaper on since! Only has had a couple accidents and just last night stayed dry and clean all night. I'm so so SO proud of him! I think I pretty much can say he's done it in four days. He even told us last night he needed to go! He truly has AMAZED me! He has grown up so much in just the last month. He says so many words, counts, knows his colors and can run... I can't believe he's almost two which means I don't have a baby anymore. I have a toddler! It's just AMAZING how time just flies by! Hope you all had a WONDERFUL weekend!

In he's picture he's saying he's SO BIG! It's something cute we have done with all the boys since they were babies. You just ask them how big and they throw their arms in the air and say SO BIG! It's pretty cute, makes you laugh and smile every time. Even when it's like the 15th time in ten mins! LOL

No comments: