Monday, May 4, 2009

This is Video is alittle past due. But Kaitin got sick again on Thursday and wasn't better till Saturday and then whatever Grant and the boys all had a few weeks ago finally caught up with me. So I'm still not feeling well and then Koen came down with whatever Kaitin had so we've all been fighting some nasty sickness. I PRAY were all better really soon! In this video I was trying to get Gavin saying water. (It is so darn cute how he says it) But you have to listen really close to hear it. He had already said it 10 times before I started the video so he wasn't down for saying it anymore. Kaitin and Koen weren't to pleased that we were going home. They wanted to live in the Hotel forever! I would to if I could. Can't beat clean sheets everyday and everything else! :)

No comments: