Monday, July 13, 2009

Weekends just fly by!

Don't your weekends just seem to fly by?!?!?! Ours do, I guess were just having so much FUN most weekends they just seem to fly right by us and we find it to be Monday again... Which I've gotten to where I kinda look forward to Monday to get back into the swing of things.. Me and the boys are really just loving our routine of school, activities and swimming... A few things I don't like about Monday's... I don't like that my house is a wreck and it seems like it's going to take me all week to get it back in order again... I don't like that Grant has to leave us go back to work, all five of us just have so much FUN together and I don't like that Monday means 5 more day until our next weekend... But were learning to like them! This weekend we had a Birthday Party for our little friend Harper. Here's a few pictures!

He was not to sure about the Carousel, not a fan of going in circles!


Nor was Koen sure about the Carousel!



Gavin getting a ride with the Birthday Boy!


No comments: