Monday, March 23, 2009

Finally!





I finally decided today to try this out again! About 6 months ago I set my blog up but never did anything with it. So for all of you that I know will appreciate this, your welcome! LOL! Hope you all enjoy seeing my boys grow and learn! Kaitin is now 4 yrs, Koen is 3yrs and Little Gavin is 1 and a half. They are all growing and changing so much. I pretty much no longer have a baby. Even though Gavin is only 1 and a half he thinks he's as big as his brothers. He won't wear a bib, drink from a sippy cup, let me wash he's hand with a wash cloth and is about to be potty trained. WOW! :( Kaitin is learning his letters and numbers quite well! Not to long ago I lost Kaitin in Target (FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!) so he now knows my phone number and is working on others. And lets not forget about Koen. He's finally decided that when I ask what a color is he will tell me the true color instead of getting me to tell him. At first even though I knew he knew his colors he would just totally tell me something different, not sure why but he was 2. Like I said they have grown and seem to know something new everyday. :) Here's some picture!

No comments: