Monday, March 30, 2009

A Few Tips!


So I survived a morning of potty training. We had four misses and one poop in the toilet. Gavin totally has the pooping down, now it's just the pee pee. When he goes in his pants he just stops and looks at them like oh no what did I do. I just have to keep telling myself he knows not what he does. At least not yet! With the other two it was more the second day that they got the pee part. But neither had the pooping part down first. So he is a few steps ahead of his brothers and lets not forget a month younger then them. A few tips! Well for the most part I follow the Potty Training 123 book. But a few things I do different are, Once I decide I'm going to potty train I put them in underwear and that's that. No diapers or pull ups at nap or nights. I double up the underwear, then put plastic rubber pants and double the pajama pants at night. We have a few leaks sometimes, but it's no big deal strip the bed and put the kid in the tub. I also cut their liquid in take at night at around 6:30-7:00 ish. And I also wake them and take them potty right before I climb into bed. Other than that I follow the book for the most part. Stay tuned! :)

No comments: