Monday, March 30, 2009

Getting Old!


My Flowers are from Kaitin and Koen
See what I mean by their faces!

Man am I really 24! I can't believe I'm 24 already, I remember bring 16 and wondering what it would be like to be 24. LOL! We finally celebrate my birthday on Saturday night even though my birthday was on the 19th. I guess that's what happens when you get old. LOL! But even still it was a good one! My hubby and boys for sure made it special for me. Grant is a AWESOME cook he made me an AMAZING meal and an AWESOME cheese cake. YUM! I think I probably gained 10 pounds in one meal. The cheese cake alone had 1500 calories in one slice. Kaitin is Koen just LOVE birthdays. So just spending it with them is amazing to see their little faces light up. Here's to get older!

1 comment:

The Ramirez Trio said...

Hey dont be down your only 24. Just think i will be 33 in a few months. :( you still look great so be thankful. I figure once you hit 30 the great years of your life are just beginning.