Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas at nana's and papa's!

We went to my parents over the weekend to celebrate Christmas with my family. It was ALOT of fun! Of course the boys have a BLAST there and it was GREAT to get to see my Grandma and Grandpa. I'm going to do probably a few post of all the pictures cause there's so many and so many cute ones! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas/New Year holiday this year. Now for all of my New Year resolutions. Of course I have many! Like, start working out again, eat better, love better, live life to fullest. But one of biggest ones is to get back in the swing of what our lives were like before Koen got sick. And last but not least remember to live for GOD and work on my relationship with him. We couldn't have made it this past year with out him, and I am so grateful to know my God and know I can lean on him always even if I haven't had as deep of relationship as I should have had with him. He's always there for you and always will be no matter what. “As you walk through the valley of the unknown, you will find the footprints of Jesus both in front of you and beside you.” There are many of quotes like this but this is one of my favorite!


Gavin loving him some roll!




Koen enjoying some steak!




Sara preparing to stuff her face!







Kaylia enjoyed her sweet potatoes!

No comments: