Saturday, January 2, 2010

Our New Years Eve!

So we didn't have to exciting New Year's Eve cause we were driving to my parents! I've decided they can do all the driving to come see us for now on. :-) But no we finally made it and brought in the New Year in with them! The boys were so EXCITED to be at nana's house and now say they have two favorite houses, Theirs and Nana's! How could they not LOVE it when there's 3 uncles and 2 cousin under the age of 7 and two dogs. They had a BLAST and I'm sure I will have no problem getting them to take their naps this week!
Koen and Gavin passed out and sleep for two hours of the trip!

Katin was so excited he didn't even blink I think! Here he's having a hard time letting me take a picture cause of the flash!

This is Uncle Quinton's dog Missy!

Lots of fun toys to play with!


And lots of air hockey games!

Uncle Judah!

No comments: