Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Pump it up!

Today we had to take my car to get the back window fix so my friend Sally picked us up after dropping it off. So we all thought it would be fun to make a stop at Pump it up! Sally and I knew it would help our kidos take naps too, LOL! They all had a BLAST! Can't beat living in the city and having stuff like this to do whenever you want!



Kaitin's buddy!

This was the best I could do of Kaitin he wouldn't hold still for anything!







It's really a very colorful place but the lighting isn't good for taking pictures, so I turned them all black and white.

1 comment:

The Ramirez Trio said...

Glad to see you are making new friends. Great idea on turning them to blk and white. that is why i never take or post pics from there. becasue the lighting is very bad.