Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Boston

This last week Grant and I got a week vacation to Boston through his work. Well he still had to work alittle bit but not a normal work week so we still got alot of time to do stuff and enjoy each other. It was a GREAT break from all the normal life of being a parent. But let me tell you I really was missing my boys and all that normal stuff by the 6th day. I was so happy when the day came to go home and just get those sweet kisses, hugs and smiles again. We did so much and have way to many pictures. But here's a few!

The first night there we caught a RedSox game!



Grabbing a drink before a Duck Tour we went on!




We went to see the Cheer Bar while there too. I was pretty excited about this as I grew up watching it!




The company Grant was training with took us out for dinner one night on top of the highest building in Boston. The whole meal without the tip it cost over $800. It sure was yummy and we got a GREAT view while we ate too!






A wicked boat ride we went on! Check Grant's hair in the above picture and then his hair after, Hilarious!



No comments: