Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sun, Sun and More Sun






Cheeto Face & Pb&Honey face!


Our Buddy Jack-Jack!




My little swimmer, he learned how to swim breath stroke this last year "on his own". Just in the couple times we've been to the pool this year he has learned out to dive down and get something off the bottom of the pool and also swim doggy paddle "as he calls it" LOL!



My baby fix Cash, Such a GREAT baby! You'll rarely hear him cry!



Man are you we LOVIN our summer here! Mama, loves it cause it's means GREAT sun rays! Boys LOVE it because it means water, water and more water. Of course I Love the fact that I can go to the pool and sit pool side soak up the side and the boys just play and play and eat ton I should add. We went with our friends Sylvia, Jack Jack and Baba Cash. It was Blast! Back tomorrow in between the cleaning house, ha!

No comments: