Tuesday, June 8, 2010

First Tee Ball Practice

Kaitin had his first Tee Ball practice last night. It was so ADORABLE! Unlike Soccer he really really enjoyed this and can't wait for the next practice. It was hilarious, Grant told me after "Man it's nice to see him enjoy that so much I was about to declare are kid a nerd" LOL! Kaitin did enjoy soccer to a point but you could tell he really would rather not have played. But it totally had to do due with the weather "I believe". When it's 30 degrees outside who's gunna wanna play anything. By his last game of soccer it was a nice 50 degree and he did GREAT! But it for sure makes us so happy to see how much he enjoyed tee ball!







Yep, That color is PINK! Real men wear pink, right???

1 comment:

The Ramirez Trio said...

I always say i hope christopher grows up to play sports. I did my whole life. But on the other hand i cant be disapointed when he doesnot pick the things i like. Jaime's always told their boys they had to try it once. After that if they didnot like it, then move on. Lets just say Jaime was not a baseball player.