Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My BOY

The last two night I haven't been able to sleep well at all. Last night I found myself checking my old blog post which in turn brought ALOT of tears along with it. I just can't believe how sick my Koen was for so long and how it took us forever to figure it out and just the whole journey. It something that I really wish didn't happen at all. Other times I know there was a point to it, not completely sure of all those reason yet. But one thing I do know is I try so hard to not take any minute with my boys for granted, though sometimes I do get caught up in the stress of raising three boys. I always find myself stopping and just remembering how BLESSED I am to even still have a three amazing little boys. One of the things I LOVE most is their little giggles of thrill, their smiles which are endless and I even love their naughtness I just wish at those times I didn't have to be the parent and correct them and could just be that person that could totally laugh at how hilarious their acting sometimes. All in all I LOVE my boys and can't get enough of them!

These pictures are of Koen from his last flashes of hope photo shoot back in Febuary! We took a whole lot more of me and the two boys in them but for some reason it took forever to get them and lost alot of the shots because some kind of problem.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures!!! Koen is such a cute little guy :0) Kids are great!