Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Another Snow fall!

Your probably going to be seeing a WHOLE lot of post about snow. We just love it! I've been told that we'll get tired of it, but I don't really think we will. When we lived in Vail, Co we weren't tired of it LOVED all the snow from Nov to June! I guess it's a good thing to LOVE the snow when you do live in Colorado! So finally the snow came on a weekend so we were able to all go sledding and get pictures. I took the boys once by myself but there was noway I was getting any pictures that day. When I was lugging Koen and Gavin through the snow and trying to convince Kaitin he could make it on his own. It's was still fun! Grant, Kaitin in I loved every minute of it but Koen and Gavin spent alittle time in the car warming up. I missed the BEST run of the day with the camera, but still when I think about it I just start laughing. Grant was going down with Gavin and the sled caught the snow and turned and Grant did a back flip while holding Gavin and positioning him in his lap so when he landed Gavin wouldn't get hurt or any snow in the face. It's was so Hilarious!

So EXCITED about their new sleds they were trying them out inside!

Here's one of the not so GREAT things about the snow, Shoveling! We believe a snow blower would be a good investment or a good Christmas gift. LOL!


First he threw this on him....

Then he pushed him down in the snow!


On our way to the sledding hill!

Your never to big for sledding!




All the boys LOVE to eat the snow! Hopefully they won't get ahold of any yellow snow!

Gavin was Loving jumping in the


No comments: