Sunday, November 29, 2009

So much to be Thankful for!


Grant's first Turkey! Best Turkey I've had so far, he brined it and cooked it different too YUM!

Opps, how did he get ahold of that? Just kidding yummy sparkling cider!

Josh enjoying some Turkey leg!

Our future brother in law, Lucius!

All the kids were playing so much there's not alot of still pictures of them but here are a few!

Jaden & Brycen

Koen had a little melt down!

Miss Ellie

I believe they were acting like Judah was hurt!

Adri getting some Love from Nana

This was their Airplane, they have such a imagination!

Karlissa and Grant got into a whip cream fight!


My mom wanted me to take their family picture for her christmas letter! I think it turned out pretty good!


Our family is all because of these two people my Dad and Mom! Thanks mom and dad for bringing us all into the world and for teaching us how to Love and to be Thankful for one another. We are all Thankful for you as our parents!

What a Thanksgiving we had this year! I have to say one of the best so far! We have so much to be Thankful for from each other, Koen's soon ending fight against cancer, Our family, where we live. So MUCH! We were so Thankful this year to be able Celebrate Thanksgiving with my family and man what a Blast it was! On Thanksgiving day all 24 of us had a an Amazing Turkey dinner, My family now says Thanksgiving is now at our house every year just for the food. Then on Thursday Grant and I got to go to our first college football game together. Then on Saturday got to go skiing with my dad and brothers. While our boys spent the two days with nana and all their uncles. We all had so much fun with everyone and everything we did and we couldn't be more Thankful to live where we live and be closer to family to spend it with. Love you all and look forward to next year! So since there's so many pictures I'm going to do it by each day! Hope you all had as good as Thanksgiving as we did!

1 comment:

The Ramirez Trio said...

Wow you have a big family :) glad you are closer to your parents now. It makes such a big difference. Me and Jaime were thankful to be back in cali. Im very happy for you guys, that things are starting to work out