Sunday, November 29, 2009

Skiing & Children's Museum

On saturday we met up with my bothers and dad and went skiing at Loveland! That day we had another thing to be very Thankful for! We were all going through the terrain park got to bottom and realized Grant still wasn't down. We waited on him for about 10 mins and then thought well he'll catch up or we'll find him somewhere on the way back down. Went back down and still nothing! So I start to try and call him didn't get a answer so then I really started getting worried. Finally after about the 10th time I called he picked up and let me know he was sitting in the medical ski office and getting checked out. So I guess he went off a rail and land on ice so his board caught wrong and took his feet out from under him and sent him flying. He was about 8ft in the air and came down smack on his back. So the ski patrol had to take him down on a medical sled and everything. Nothing was major major wrong other than he couldn't move all that well and was in major pain. He said it was quite a experience going through all that! I wish I would have had my camera to take pictures cause I'm sure it was pretty funny and since there wasn't anything major wrong we could have gotten some really good laughs out of them. But I'm so glad his is okay! The tough guy he is got back out and took a few more runs(once the pain meds kicked in). Hopefully his back will heal fast and he'll be ready to go skiing again here real soon.

I got tired waiting for them to get down the mountain!

Me and my Dad! He tried snowboarding this time and picked it up very well and fast! Good job DAD!

Riding the lifts!


The end of the day! Can you tell Grant isn't feeling all that GREAT!

Popping the Tylenol! I think he's feeling pretty old right now!


Nana took all the kids to the Children's museum!


I guess Koen was totally into the doctor area! His doggy had a tumor and he had to remove it!





No comments: